Terms and conditions of use
What are cookies?
A cookie file is text file stored by a website on a computer or other device connected to the Internet, allowing this website to recognize the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in it. Cookies usually contain their original website name, their time of storage on a computer or other device and their unique number.
Cookies allow to identify the user's device, ensure efficient navigation between websites, remember the user’s preferences and improve the overall comfort of using the website. Some cookies are necessary to use the site in full scope. Cookies are also used to learn the user's preferences by tracing their history of web browsing.
Session cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on their computer even when it is closed (among other things, in order to save the user’s settings when they visit the website again).
Another way of using cookie files is advertising ACSINSTAL’s offer in the Internet based on the remarketing conducted by means of external companies tools (among others Google Adwords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, AdRoll, Seznam). ACSINSTAL advertisements in the Internet are displayed by external suppliers. ACSINSTAL and external suppliers (among others Google, DoubleClik, AdRoll, Seznam) use the cookies, based on which, advertisements are displayed following previous visits of the adverts recipient on the ACSINSTAL website.
Additional information about the cookies used on the ACSINSTAL websites
Cookies used on www.ACSINSTAL.eu :
– these cookies allow users to move around the website and use the full range of its features such as getting access to secure website areas. Without them, some parts of our website will not work, such as purchasing function. They do not collect information about the websites viewed on the Internet, or those that could be used for marketing purposes.
Cookies connected with efficiency
– Using these cookies we collect information about how the visitors use our website, including data on the sites visited by these users and potential errors. Cookies in this category do not collect any information that could reveal the identity of the user: they are treated as anonymous data and used only for statistical purposes – to improve the operation of our website, to recognize the visitors’ interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
c) Cookies connected with functionality
– these cookies improve the quality of browsing our website resources, providing an extension of functionality, for example by storing the user’s preferences (eg choice of country, language)
d) Third-party cookies – third-party cookies can be used on the website www.ACSINSTAL.eu. These will be cookies both from mechanisms that are installed on www.ACSINSTAL.eu servers and created by third parties as well as files managed by the external third-party mechanisms. These files do not collect any information that could reveal the identity of users: they are treated as anonymous data and used only for statistical purposes – to improve the operation of our website, to learn about visitors’ interests recognition and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Please note that you need to change the settings separately in each browser and on each computer you use.
Important: If the user turns off all cookies or blocks the function of cookies for this website, it may happen that, although you will still be able to use it, some features may not work properly or may not work at all.
For example, if you block or, in other words, reject the option of accepting cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of these features on a website that require login.
General information about cookies and how to remove or reject cookies can also be found on the website www.aboutcookies.org.
Change of the cookies use policy
This document was last modified on 2022.
The latest version of the policy is available on this website.
Rights related to personal data processing GDPR
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing of, transfer, object to the processing of and withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (provided that the processing is based on consent).
Furthermore, base on the GDPR law you have the right to contact us and demand the deletion of your data at any time but this fact implies the imposibility to deliver your order, when we delete your data. All your personal data is used exclusively to deliver your order.
Rules for receiving and processing complaints
The complaint procedure is conducted in accordance with the law and the seller’s terms and conditions.
Please contact and inform us before sending any products.
- Do not remove our identification labels from the products.
- Leave the products in their original packaging and store them according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Fill in the complaint form attached to the parcel and send it together with the products, by post, to our address (we do not accept COD parcels).
- If you are an individual customer (consumer), please contact us before sending the products.
- In case of positive complaint consideration, as confirmation of the agreement of the conditions between the parties and their implementation a corrective invoice will be issued.